CENTRAL OFFICE OF PINELLAS COUNTY
American Business Center, Suite 220
8340 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33771
Phone (727) 530-0415
Fax (727) 530-0416
Click here for Contact Form
Click here for 24-hour Helpline information.
Central Office of Pinellas County is established to carry out certain functions common to all AA groups in Pinellas County (Intergroup). It exists to aid the groups in their common purpose of carrying the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers. It is maintained, supervised, and supported by these groups.
Intergroup and Central Office provide such services as:
- Answering inquiries from those seeking help or information
- Receiving and arranging Twelfth Step Calls.
- Publishing local AA meeting lists.
- Maintaining a public website listing Pinellas County AA meetings.
- Communicating with a newsletter entitled “Plain & Straight“.
- Acting as an information exchange for local Groups, Areas, and Committees.
- Cooperating closely with GSO and local General Service Area Committees.
- Ordering and distributing AA Conference approved literature.
Please help us get the word out. If you have information on upcoming events, new meetings, or changes to existing meetings, please fill out the corresponding submission form.
Please use the contact form to submit comments, ask questions, or report problems with the website.